So you found an event that you think will be a fit and great for your business - fantastic! What should you do next? Reach out to them, and keep these things in mind:
- Availability - Make sure your space is available before responding, or suggest dates for an event that is flexible.
- Introduce yourself - This is likely the first time the organizer has seen your space, so say hello and let them know you’re interested!
- Make it personal - Address them by name and answer any questions or details they’ve raised in their original inquiry.
- Stand out from the crowd - Tell them why their event could work in your space, what makes it unique and why you’re qualified to host the event (maybe you’ve hosted similar events before).
- Offer the right price - Consider their budget and do your best to stay in that range. Be upfront about what’s included and what might cost extra so that expectations are set.
- Encourage a response -Suggest next steps in order to continue the conversation, ask if they’d like to come for a site visit or what information they will need to make a decision.
After you respond to a Hot Lead, the organizer will receive an email from Splacer letting them know you’re interested in hosting their event. They’ll also see a few details about your space and a link to your Splacer listing. If you’ve caught their eye they’ll reply to you directly!